The Fishman Allergy / Asthma / ENT Difference
As both a private practice and a specialist referral center, Fishman Allergy / Asthma / ENT offers highly specialized care for the diagnosis and treatment of allergy, asthma, and ear / nose / throat related issues. We are the only practice in Washington, DC with board-certified specialists in each area working together for the benefit of the patient. Our unparalleled approach, credentials, and quality of care make us the first choice for patients throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Uniquely Convenient and Effective
We have the following all under one roof:
• Board-Certified Allergists / Asthma Specialists
• Board-Certified ENT and Sinus Surgery Specialist
• Advanced Immunology Capabilities
• State-of-the-Art Surgical Center
It is highly likely for a person to experience a combination of allergy, asthma, and ear / nose / throat issues. We can diagnose and treat virtually ALL of your allergy, asthma, and ear / nose / throat issues all in a single location. You get highly specialized care in one place with fewer appointments.
Fishman Allergy / Asthma / ENT accommodates a variety of patient needs and situations:
- We offer same-day appointments if you are sick.
- We accept patients experiencing an asthma emergency on a "walk-in" basis.
- We accept patients for allergy shots on a "walk-in" basis.
- We are accessible 24/7 for emergencies; all phone calls are returned the same day
We are a less expensive and more specialized option for allergy and asthma emergencies than the typical ER visit.
BENEFITS OF PROPER DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT OF ALLERGIES, ASTHMA, AND EAR / NOSE / THROAT ISSUES
Patients who have their allergies, asthma, and ear / nose / throat issues properly diagnosed and treated will experience improved health and better quality of life at work and at home:
- Feel better
- Think more clearly
- Less irritable, experience better relationships with family and co-workers
- Fewer prescriptions / trips to pharmacy
- Live a normal lifestyle, able to participate fully in activities
OUR AUDIOLOGY PARTNER
For your Audiology needs, Fishman Allergy, Asthma, and ENT has partnered with Audiology Associates Incorporated. By partnering with Audiology Associates, you can be confident knowing that your hearing health is being cared for by the area’s leading team of doctors of audiology. AAI has an office within our ENT Suite (#420). Hearing tests, hearing aids, and more - visit https://aaiaudiology.com/georgetown/ to make an appointment.
Lori Adams, Au.D.
Audiologist - Washington, DC Office
- Dr. Adams earned her undergraduate degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Nazareth College in 2009 and her clinical Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from the University at Buffalo in 2013.
- Dr. Adams practiced audiology in the Rochester, NY area where she was originally from prior to joining Audiology Associates, Inc. in 2019.
- Dr. Adams has served on the Board of Directors for the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) as well as headed and served on many of their committees.
- She strongly believes in making hearing care more accessible to all and to educating her community, patients and their families about why it is important for early diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
- Dr. Adams specializes in tinnitus evaluation and therapy as well as the programming and fitting of hearing aids.